<P>XZIBIT的专集 EMINEM的专集收录过 </P>
<P>SNOOP DOGGY精选好象也收录过 </P>
<P>好象是 真想不起来了 </P>[em02]

美迪官方旗舰店2016大促
<P>沉了啊~~~~[em02]</P>
<P>自己顶起来~</P>
楼主  2006-3-1 05:41:17

显示全部楼层 回复

BEAT是DR.DRE的<Here We Go Aagain>吧??跟GAME唱的?

<P>真不是 我给忘了 我操 我这就有这BEAT</P>
<P>DRE一套都有 就是忘了 英语不好害人啊</P>

<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>拉拉</I>在2006-2-28 23:45:44的发言:</B><BR>
<P>真不是 我给忘了 我操 我这就有这BEAT</P>
<P>DRE一套都有 就是忘了 英语不好害人啊</P></DIV>
<P>我怎么听着像哈
<P>汗个先~~~</P>[em06][em06][em06]

<P>。。。。。。。。。。。。。。</P>
<P>你仔细听听 </P>

<P><FONT size=7>我e来 看 看~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=7>走p?个形式~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=7>;N主要在(Wf学校听不,T到!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

<P>《BITCH PLEASE II》[em01]</P>
<P>对,就这个,找到了,哈哈~太感谢了哦~感觉就是NB啊~</P>
<P>好多人啊,好象没有EM的声音~</P>
<P>那个沉沉粗粗的声音是SNOOP DOGGY这个人吧~太NB了啊~~~~~~~~~~太感谢楼上GG了~</P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-1 22:00:30编辑过]

楼主  2006-3-2 05:56:54

显示全部楼层 回复

<P><a href="http://www.musictea.com/music/play_lyric_song.asp?song_name=Bitch%20Please%20II&song_id=28695&alb_id=2203" target="_blank" >http://www.musictea.com/music/play_lyric_song.asp?song_name=Bitch%20Please%20II&song_id=28695&alb_id=2203</A></P>
<DIV align=center><FONT size=+1><STRONG>b itch  please II</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=left>
<P>Yeah whattup Detroit?</P>
<P>Nu-uh, nu-uh nuh-no he didn't!<br>Ahhh! They didn't do it again,<br>what-what, what-what?<br>Did you shit on these niggaz two times Dr. Dre?<br>Oh fo' sho'!<br>Uh-uh, naw, ya smell that?<br>This is special right here<br>What-what, what-what-what?<br>Yeah, it's a toast to the boogie baby<br>Uhh, to the boogie-oogie-oogie<br>Yeah, y'know! What's crackin Dre?<br>Just let me lay back and kick some mo' simplistic pimp shit<br>on Slim's shit and start riots like Limp Bizkit (Limp Bizkit)<br>Throw on 'Guilty Conscience' at concerts<br>and watch mosh pits til motherfuckers knock each other unconcious<br>(Watch out now!) Some of these crowds that Slim draws<br>is rowdy as Crenshaw Boulevard when it's packed and fulla cars<br>Some of these crowds me and Snoop draw +IS+ niggaz from Crenshaw<br>from Long Beach to South Central <br>Whoa, not these niggaz again<br>These grown-ass ignorant men with hair-triggers again<br>(Hehe) You and what army could harm me?<br>D-R-E and Shady, with Doggy from Long Beach<br>(East-syde!) Came a long way, to makin these songs play<br>It'll be a wrong move, to stare at me the wrong way<br>I got a long uz', and I carry it all day<br>(Blaow!) Sometimes it's like a nightmare, just bein Andre,<br>but I..<br>somehow, someway - tell 'em, nigga<br>You know about Dogg-ay (Snoop Dogg)<br>Now let me cut these niggaz up and show em where da fuck I'm comin from<br>I get the party crackin from the shit that I be spittin son<br>Hit-and-run, get it done, get the funds, split and run<br>Got about fifty gungs, and I love all of 'em the same - bang bang!<br>Damn baby girl what's your name?<br>I forgot - what'd you say it was? Damn a nigga buzzed<br>Hangin in the club, with my nephew Eminem<br>(Whassup Slim?) Whattup cuz? (Whattup Snoop?)<br>The Great White American Hope, done hooked up<br>with the King of the motherfuckin West coast, bay-bayy!<br>And you don't really wanna fuck, with me<br>Only nigga that I trust, is me<br>Fuck around and make me bust, this heat<br>That's, the devil, they always wanna dance<br>I'm the Head Nigga In Charge, I'm watchin you move<br>You're found dead in your garage, with ten o'clock news coverage<br>Gotta love it, cause I expose the facade<br>Your little lungs is too small to hotbox with God<br>All jokes aside, come bounce with us<br>Standin over you with a twelve gauge, about to bust<br>It's like ashes to ashes and dust to dust<br>I might leave in the bodybag, but never in cuffs<br>So who do you trust? They just not rugged enough<br>When things get rough I'm in the club shootin with Puff<br>Bitch, please - you must have a mental disease<br>Assume the position and get back down on your knees - c'mon<br>Awww naww, big Slim Dogg<br>Eighty pound balls, dick six inch long<br>Back up, in the, heezy BAY-BAY<br>He's Sha-day!<br>He's so cra-zay!<br>Hahaha! Gimme the mic, let me recite, 'til Timothy White<br>pickets outside the Interscope offices every night<br>What if he's right? I'm just a criminal, makin a living<br>off of the world's misery - what in the world gives me the right<br>to say what I like, and walk around flippin the bird<br>Livin the urban life, like a white kid from the 'burbs<br>Dreamin at night of screamin at mom, schemin to leave<br>Run away from home and grow to be as evil as me<br>I just want you all to notice me and people to see<br>that somewhere deep down, there's a decent human being in me<br>It just can't be found, so the reason you've been seeing this me<br>is cause this is me now, the recent dude who's being this mean<br>So when you see me, dressin up like a nerd on TV<br>or heard the CD usin the fag word so freely<br>it's just me being me, here want me to tone it down?<br>Suck my fuckin dick, you faggot<br>You happy now? Look here<br>I start some trouble everywhere that I go (that I go)<br>Ask the bouncers in the club cause they know (cause they know)<br>I start some shit they throw me out the back do' (the back do')<br>Come back and shoot the club up with a fo'-fo' (a fo'-fo')<br>2001 and forever<br>Slim Shady, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, X to the Z, Nate Dogg</P></DIV></DIV>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-1 21:59:23编辑过]

楼主  2006-3-2 05:57:55

显示全部楼层 回复

返回顶部