“爆”:Simple Plan 08最新专辑《Simple Plan 》抢先试听.

分享
This has probably been one of the hardest decision we’ve had to make as a band in a long time. In Simple Plan, we’ve always acted as a democracy, but at 5 people it’s a lot easier than the thousands of people that emailed us with their passionate comments.

After taking everything into consideration, things are, funny enough, split very evenly. Some of you that loved the first cover came out and told us how much you still loved it. Others, seeing the new black and white image, immediately expressed how much more they liked it.

When all was said and done, and believe us this decision comes after many arguments back and forth, we chose to go with the black and white cover. As we previously said, we like both of them equally, but the bottom line comes down to this: the original cover we presented brought out a lot of intense negative comments. Those that hated it, reeeally hated it. The new one hasn’t garnered such negative passion. It seems to us that while some of you prefer the color cover, no one hates the black and white one. At the end of the day the music is really what will define this album, not the cover and we can all confidently say that when it comes out, there will be no divide and this whole cover story will be far behind.

Without further ado, here is the cover to our new album

原定2月12日在中国发行的专辑,我已找到日本版,他们已在2月6日发行.
惊爆.
如果你今年没有听他们的专辑,会是一种遗憾.
话不多说,贴出试听地址.

http://www.kupig.com/album/1096/

阿里云降价50%
哦也 一个朋克又出现了

美迪官方旗舰店2016大促
期待`ING ``     这是我的启蒙````

掺了电子`而且很POP`

呵呵
SP中国歌迷会弄的?

效果不错```挺好的``希望以后多弄点之类的东东给大家共享```谢``````` [s:127]

Track List
1- When I'm Gone
2- Take My Hand
3- The End
4- Your Love Is A Lie
5- Save You
6- Generation
7- Time To Say Goodbye
8- I Can Wait Forever
9- Holding On
10- No Love
11- What If
楼主  2008-2-21 14:10:05

显示全部楼层 回复

阔别四年之后Simple Plan终于带来了他们的最新同名专辑Simple Plan,对于喜欢SP的朋友可以兴奋一阵子了(当然包括我)。对于这张专辑,从单曲When I'm Gone发出之后变受到极大的关注,讨论的最多的就是SP的改变,因为之前Good Charlotte的改变并不是那么成功,也为SP感到一丝忧虑。到底SP的改变是否能成功,时间会证明的。个人还是很推崇这张专辑的,Simple Plan被作为专辑名字似乎也预示着SP已经开始一段新的音乐旅程。

新专辑将要日本发行,这也是新专辑发行的第一个国家,并且随碟赠送2首单曲,包括When I'm Gone的Acoustic版本。
楼主  2008-2-21 14:17:15

显示全部楼层 回复

引用第2楼°◆`Silence于2008-02-20 23:48发表的 :
期待`ING ``     这是我的启蒙````

你的启蒙真好

我启蒙是小虎队
也挺好的我觉得。。。

12下一页
返回顶部