[分享] Eminem feat Dido [MV]

版块: 宁夏街盟 HipHop 说唱
分享
<p>[RM=480,360,true]http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen/aol/us/aolmusic/artists/universal/eminem/eminem_stan_bb8.rm[/RM]</p><p><font size="2">My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I.. <br/>got out of bed at all <br/>The morning rain clouds up my window.. <br/>and I can't see at all <br/>And even if I could it'll all be gray, <br/>but your picture on my wall <br/>It reminds me, that it's not so bad, <br/>it's not so bad.. <br/><br/>1st Chorus: volume gradually grows over raindrop background <br/>2nd Chorus: full volume with beat right after "thunder" noise <br/><br/>[Eminem as 'Stan'] <br/>Dear Slim, I wrote but you still ain't callin <br/>I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom <br/>I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em <br/>There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin <br/>Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em <br/>but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter? <br/>My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father <br/>If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her? <br/>I'ma name her Bonnie <br/>I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry <br/>I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him <br/>I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan <br/>I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam <br/>I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man <br/>I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was fat <br/>Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, <br/>just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan <br/>This is Stan <br/><br/>{Chorus: Dido} <br/><br/>[Eminem as 'Stan'] <br/>Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance <br/>I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans <br/>If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert <br/>you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew <br/>That's my little brother man, he's only six years old <br/>We waited in the blistering cold for you, <br/>four hours and you just said, "No." <br/>That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fuckin idol <br/>He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do <br/>I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein lied to <br/>Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you <br/>you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way <br/>I never knew my father neither; <br/>he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her <br/>I can relate to what you're saying in your songs <br/>so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on <br/>cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed <br/>I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest <br/>Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds <br/>It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me <br/>See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it <br/>My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7 <br/>But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does <br/>She don't know what it was like for people like us growin up <br/>You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose <br/>Sincerely yours, Stan -- P.S. <br/>We should be together too <br/><br/>{Chorus: Dido} <br/><br/>[Eminem as 'Stan'] <br/>Dear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans, <br/>this'll be the last package I ever send your ass <br/>It's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve it? <br/>I know you got my last two letters; <br/>I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect <br/>So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it <br/>I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway <br/>Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive? <br/>You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night" <br/>about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning <br/>but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him? <br/>That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning <br/>Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy <br/>and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call <br/>I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall <br/>I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it <br/>You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it <br/>And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it <br/>I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me <br/>See Slim; {*screaming*} Shut up bitch! I'm tryin to talk! <br/>Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk <br/>but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you <br/>cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too <br/>Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now <br/>Oh shit, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this shit out? <br/>{*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*} <br/>.. {*brief silence*} .. {*LOUD splash*} <br/><br/>{Chorus: Dido} <br/><br/>[Eminem] <br/>Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy <br/>You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she? <br/>Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that <br/>and here's an autograph for your brother, <br/>I wrote it on the Starter cap <br/>I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you <br/>Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you <br/>But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too? <br/>I say that shit just clownin dogg, <br/>c'mon - how fucked up is you? <br/>You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling <br/>to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some <br/>And what's this shit about us meant to be together? <br/>That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other <br/>I really think you and your girlfriend need each other <br/>or maybe you just need to treat her better <br/>I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time <br/>before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin just fine <br/>if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan <br/>why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan <br/>I just don't want you to do some crazy shit <br/>I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick <br/>Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge <br/>and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid <br/>and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to <br/>Come to think about, his name was.. it was you <br/>Damn! <br/><br/>【歌词中文翻译+MV的剧情大意】各种Dido反复伴唱的歌词大意:我的泪变得冰冷.这到底是为什么?...我不想呆在床上.早晨的雨弥漫窗际.一片迷朦.即使我能看到点什么.那也只会是灰色的一片.幸好你的相片依然在墙上.这提醒我.还不算太糟糕...<br/><br/>{Eminem扮演歌迷Stan} 你好:Slim(Slim就是指Eminem,因为Eminem的专辑The Slim Shady,同时也应为Eminem有着不幸的童年,是个被人忽视无关紧要的家伙,引申为一个阴暗细小(Slim)的影子),我给你写了信但是仍然没有收到你的回复电话,我在信纸底部给你留了我的手机、拷机和电话。在秋天给你写了2封信,估计你肯定没有收到。可能是邮局或者哪里出错了。可能我写字太潦草,操,到底怎么回事。嗨,你的女儿怎么样?我的女朋友也怀孕了,我要做父亲了,我想给我女儿起名Bonnie(Eminem有首歌叫做Bonnie & Clyde,这里说明这个歌迷Stan是如何痴迷Eminem)。我也知道你叔父Ronnie的的事情了(Eminem的叔父Ronnie是Eminem的童年最好的好朋友,和Eminem年龄相仿,正是他努力发掘了Eminem的天赋并帮助他克服了人前表演紧张恐惧的不足,并帮助他走进演艺圈,后自杀,Eminem纹身来纪念Ronnie),为你难受。我有个朋友为了女人也自杀了。你可能每天会收到无数歌迷这样的来信,但我保证我是你最忠诚的歌迷。我甚至看过早期你和Rawkus唱片公司一起做的地下音乐表演。我的房间里到处是你的照片,希望你理解,给我回信。你最最最最忠实的歌迷, Stan。<br/><br/>{Eminem扮演歌迷Stan} 嗨Eminem,你仍然没有回复。我没有疯,我只是认为你不回复歌迷的信是槽糕的。如果你不想在演唱会散场的时候和我说话,没问题,但是你因该给我6岁的小弟弟Matthew签个名呀。我们在刺骨的寒冷中等了你4个小时,你只是说:不。他妈的。你是我弟弟的偶像,他想将来和你一样,他比我更崇拜你。我很冷静,只是不想被欺骗。你看,我只是某种程度上喜欢你罢了。其实我和你一样对我父亲一无所知。他常欺骗和打骂妈妈。所以你的歌曲让我有同感。当我感到心情不好,我会离开人群,听你的CD,只有你的歌能够安慰我。在我胸口纹上了你的名字。有时我甚至割伤自己,看看会流多少血。这个就像注射毒品带来的肾上腺激素刺激快感一样。你的歌说的都是事实,这正是我尊敬你的地方。我女朋友很妒忌,因为我无时无刻不在说到你。你看,她和所有人一样都没有我了解你,他们不了解我们这样的人是如何长大的。你应该给我回电,我是你最最最最忠实的歌迷。<br/><br/>{Eminem扮演歌迷Stan} 嗨,你这狂傲自大不愿意回信的家伙,这是我最后一次给你写信了,你个鸟人。6个月了仍然没有回信,我真的不配你回信吗?你肯定收到我最近的2封信了,我地址写的很工整。现在我正在录音给你听。现在我在车里,高速公路上时速90英里,喝了五分之一瓶伏特加,你敢和我一起开车嘛?你肯定听过Phil Collins的歌 《In the Air of the Night》,说得是:有人快淹死了,却有个人见死不救,Phil Collins看见了这件事,然后在一次演唱会上他碰到了那个人。现在我的情形就是如此。你本来也可以救我不让我淹死,但是现在已经完了。我所要的只是你的一个狗屁回复,现在我完全绝望了。我希望你知道我已经扯下了我房间里所有你的海报。我爱你Eminem,我们应该在一起,想想吧。可是现在都让你给毁了,希望你的良知能够让你不得安宁,睡不好觉,做梦就梦到这些,让你透不过气。<br/><br/>{这时Dido扮演的Stan的女朋友在被Stan锁在汽车行李箱里面惨叫着}Stan大叫:闭嘴,贱人。嗨,Eminem ,你听到了吗?这是我的女朋友在行李箱里尖叫。我没有割破她的喉咙,只是把她绑起来了,我可不会像你那样(这里不知为何这么说,估计有典故,可惜没找到,可能Eminem曾经对他的女友施暴,这里在反省)。我要让她更痛苦,让她窒息而死。好了,我行动了,快到桥上了,我操,我怎么把这个带子寄给你呢...(然后车飞出公路沉入河底,磁带后被警察取出)<br/><br/>{Eminem自己} 你好Stan,想尽早给你回信,可是太忙了。你说你女朋友怀孕了,现在她怎么样了?你对我太过奖了,连女儿的名字都准备和我有关。那次演唱会上我肯定没有注意到你,别认为我是故意不尊重你。但是你说你割腕,我可要说那只是个闹剧,你他妈的现在怎么样了,好吗?Stan,我想你要去心里治疗,这能让你不要在沮丧的时候躁动不安。另外,你说什么狗屁“我们在一起”是什么意思?我可不愿意见有这种想法的变态歌迷。我真的认为你和你的女朋友是互相需要的,或许你该对她好点。希望能在你对自己做出蠢事之前让你能及时收到我的信。我相信你会好起来,如果你能放松一点的话。我很高兴我能激励你,但是Stan,你真的疯了吗?希望你明白,我不希望我的歌迷做出蠢事。<br/><br/>几个星期以前我看到一则新闻,有个鸟人喝醉了,把他女朋友铐在汽车行李箱里,然后把车从桥上开进了河里。那个女孩还是怀孕的,车里后来发现有盘磁带,警方没说那磁带是录给谁听得,只说了那个疯子的名字是....天哪,那就是你......<br/><br/></font></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-8-6 2:38:35编辑过]

阿里云降价50%
`````这么长````

美迪官方旗舰店2016大促
不过还好了~呵呵~支持一下下喽`````

<p>这个东东~</p><p>我发过了哦`</p>

<p>你的那都看不了了!!!</p><p></p>[em01][em01][em01]
楼主  2006-8-6 21:22:17

显示全部楼层 回复

很早的MV了 ,我很喜欢楼主带的中文翻译。

返回顶部