[转帖]Eminem—Stan 很完整的介绍和翻译,带手稿

版块: 宁夏街盟 HipHop 说唱
分享
<P>Stan     <a href="http://www.sos3.com/street/hip/mc/Stan(ft.%20Dido).mp3" target="_blank" ><FONT color=#261cdc>http://www.sos3.com/street/hip/mc/Stan(ft.%20Dido).mp3</FONT></A>  </P>
<P>四段歌词其实是四封信,前三封是歌迷Stan写给Eminem的。最后一封是Eminem的回信 <br>~verse 1~ <br>Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin' <br>I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom <br>I sent two letters back in autumn You must not have got 'em <br>It probably was a problem at the post office or somethin' <br>Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em <br>But anyways, **** it, what's been up man, how's your daughter? <br>My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm out to be a father <br>If I have a daughter, guess what I'm-a call her? I'm-a <br>name her Bonnie. <br>I read about your uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry <br>I had a friend kill himself over some ***** who didn't want him. <br>I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan. <br>I even got the underground shit that you did with Scam. <br>I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man. <br>I like the shit you did with Ruckus too, that shit was fat. <br>Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat <br>Truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan. <br>说的是Eminem的一个疯狂歌迷,有着和Em相似的落魄童年。他不停给Em写信,希望得到恢复,可是没有。 <br></P>

<P>Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, <br>I hope you have the chance. <br>I ain't mad, I just think it's ****ed up you don't answer fans. <br>If you didn't want to talk to me outside your concert <br>You didn't have to but you could have signed an autograph <br>for Matthew. <br>That's my little brother, man. He's only 6 years old. <br>We waited in the blistering cold for you for 4 hours <br>and ya just said no. <br>That's pretty shitty man, you're like his ****in' idol <br>He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more <br>than I do. <br>I ain't that mad, but I just don't like bein' lied to. <br>Remember when we met in Denver, you said if I write you <br>You would write back. See, I'm just like you in a way. <br>I never knew my father neither. <br>He used to always cheat on my mom and beat her. <br>I can relate to what you're sayin' in your songs. <br>So when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on. <br>Cause I don't really got shit else, so that shit helps <br>when I'm depressed. <br>I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest. <br>Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds. <br>It's like adrenaline. The Pain is such a sudden rush for me. <br>See, everything you say is real, and I respect you <br>'cause you tell it. <br>My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7. <br>But she don't know you like I know you, Slim, no one does. <br>She don't know what it was like for people like us growing up. <br>You've gotta call me man. I'll be the biggest fan <br>you'll ever lose. <br>Sincerely yours, Stan. PS: We should be together too. <br>这里大致说的是此歌迷还有一个比他更喜欢Em的弟弟,他们在Em丹佛演唱会时等了他4个小时为了要个签名什么的,可是还是没能如愿。之后就是描述如何迷恋他到发狂。 <br></P>

<P>Dear Mr. "I'm too good to call or write my fans" <br>This'll be the last package I ever send your ass. <br>It's been six months and still no word. I don't <br>deserve it? <br>I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the <br>addresses on 'em perfect. <br>So this is my cassette I'm sending you. I hope you hear it. <br>I'm in the car right now. I'm doing 90 on the freeway. <br>Hey Slim, "I drank a fifth of vodka, ya dare me to drive?" <br>You know that song by Phil Collins from "The Air In The Night"? <br>About that guy who could have saved that other guy from drowning? <br>But didn't? Then Phil saw it all then at his show he found him? <br>That's kinda how this is. You could have rescued me from drowning. <br>Now it's too late. I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy. <br>And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call. <br>I hope you know I ripped all o' your pictures off the wall. <br>I love you Slim, we could have been together. Think about it. <br>You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it. <br>And when you dream, I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it. <br>I hope your conscious eats at you and you can't breathe without me. <br>See Slim, {screaming} shut up *****, I'm trying to talk <br>Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screaming in the trunk. <br>But I didn't slit her throat, <br>I just tied her up, see I ain't like you. <br>'Cause if she suffocates, she'll suffer more, <br>and then she'll die too. <br>Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now. <br>Oh shit, I forgot, how am I supposed to send this shit out? <br>六个月都没有回信,Stan开始歇斯底里,他醉酒后驾车冲出大桥坠河身亡,车后坐着怀有身孕的女友。 <br> I0pLGTgF.jpg <br></P>
<P>em的回信手稿:</P>
<P> MjxDEqrj.gif </P>
<P><br><br><br><br>  <br>  <br>  <br>   <br>  <br>   <br>  </P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-23 19:54:41编辑过]

阿里云降价50%
<P>阿姆的“STAN”的中文翻译! <BR>Chorus: Dido <BR>My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I.. 茶已凉透 <BR>got out of bed at all 想知道为何辗转难眠 <BR>The morning rain clouds up my window.. 清晨小雨霏霏,浓雾笼罩窗台 <BR>and I can't see at all 使我目不及一物 <BR>And even if I could it'll all be gray, 即使能看清也会是灰蒙蒙的一片 <BR>but your picture on my wall 而你那悬挂在墙上的照片 <BR>It reminds me, that it's not so bad, 时刻提醒我,这不算太糟 <BR>it's not so bad.. 这不算太糟 <BR>1st Chorus: volume gradually grows over raindrop background <BR>2nd Chorus: full volume with beat right after "thunder" noise <BR>伴随着雨点敲打,声音渐渐亮起 <BR>一个响雷过后,清晰的女声传来 <BR>Dear Slim, I wrote but you still ain't callin <BR>I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom <BR>I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em <BR>There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin <BR>Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em <BR>but anyways; **** it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter? <BR>My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father <BR>If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her? <BR>I'ma name her Bonnie <BR>[阿姆扮演史丹] <BR>亲爱的斯林,我给你写过信,但未见你回复 <BR>我在信末留下了我的手机,呼机,家庭电话号码 <BR>深秋时我寄出两封信,没有可能你收不到啊 <BR>可能是邮局出了问题或是别的什么 <BR>也有可能是我填写的地址太潦草 <BR>不管怎样,TMD,到底出了什么事?对了,最近你的女儿怎样?  <BR>我的女朋友也怀了孕,我要做爸爸了 <BR>如果我有了女儿,猜猜我会给她起什么名字? <BR>我会叫她邦尼 <BR>I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry <BR>I had a friend kill himself over some ***** who didn't want him <BR>I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan <BR>I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam <BR>I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man <BR>I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was fat <BR>Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, <BR>just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan <BR>This is Stan <BR>关于你叔叔罗尼的事我有所耳闻,非常遗憾 <BR>我一个朋友为了一个抛弃他的婊子而自杀 <BR>我知道你对这些事已见怪不怪,但我是你最忠诚的歌迷 <BR>我还知道你和SKAM私下干的勾当 <BR>我一间房间的墙上贴满了你的海报和相片 <BR>我也欣赏你和Rawkus一起干的事,那干得相当漂亮! <BR>不管怎样,我希望你能受到这封信,记得回信~ <BR>聊得愉快,你最真挚,最忠诚的歌迷 <BR>史丹奉上 <BR>{Chorus: Dido} <BR>Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance <BR>I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans <BR>If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert <BR>you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew <BR>That's my little brother man, he's only six years old <BR>We waited in the blistering cold for you, <BR>four hours and you just said, "No." <BR>That's pretty shitty man - you're like his ****in idol <BR>He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do <BR>I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein lied to <BR>[阿姆扮演史丹] <BR>亲爱的斯林,你始终没有回电或回信,希望这不过是一个巧合 <BR>我没有发疯,我只是想你TMD根本不想给歌迷回复 <BR>如果你不愿在演唱会结束后和我交谈 <BR>你根本不必,但如果这样,你还是应该给马修签签名 <BR>他是我弟弟,仅仅6岁 <BR>我俩一起在酷暑寒风中等候你的出现 <BR></P>

<P>整整4个小时却换来你的一声“不” <BR>你是个差劲透顶的混蛋,你不过是TMD一个玩偶 <BR>你是马修极力模仿的对象,他喜爱你远甚于我 <BR>我还没疯,只是不想被人愚弄! <BR>Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you <BR>you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way <BR>I never knew my father neither; <BR>he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her <BR>I can relate to what you're saying in your songs <BR>so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on <BR>cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed <BR>还记得在丹佛市我俩的相遇吗?你说如果我给你写信 <BR>你一定会回信的----你知道吗,我就是欣赏你的我行我素 <BR>跟你一样,我也不认我的父亲 <BR>他总是背叛我的母亲,还不时殴打她 <BR>所以对你在歌中唱到的东西深有同感 <BR>当郁闷不堪的时候,我就会带上随身听听着你的歌四处游荡 <BR>因为我不听其他人的,你的歌确实对我有很大的帮助,特别是在我沮丧之时 <BR>I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest <BR>Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds <BR>It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me <BR>See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it <BR>My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7 <BR>But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does <BR>She don't know what it was like for people like us growin up <BR>You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose <BR>Sincerely yours, Stan -- P.S. <BR>We should be together too <BR>我还在胸膛纹了你的名字,自己也很惊讶这种举动 <BR>有时候我甚至往自己身上割划,看看血究竟能流多久 <BR>那感觉飘飘欲仙,那刺痛就像突如其来的快感 <BR>你说的事都得以论证,我崇拜你因为你告诉了我真相 <BR>我的女朋友妒火中烧,因为我无时不刻不在不谈论你 <BR>她不像我那样了解你,也没有人比我更了解你 <BR>她无法理解类似我们这种人是怎样成长的 <BR>你必须回我电话,我是你不可或失的最忠诚的歌迷 <BR>你真挚的朋友,史丹,还有 <BR>我们应该在一起 <BR>{Chorus: Dido} <BR>Dear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans, <BR>this'll be the last package I ever send your ass <BR>It's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve it? <BR>I know you got my last two letters; <BR>I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect <BR>So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it <BR>I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway <BR>Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive? <BR>You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night" <BR>about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning <BR>but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him? <BR>[阿姆扮演史丹] <BR>亲爱的“太好以致无法回电回信给自己歌迷的”先生 <BR>这将是最后一个寄给你这个大混蛋的包裹 <BR>六个月过去毫无音讯,难道是我没有资格吗? <BR>我确信你收到了我最近的两封信 <BR>因为我把地址填得完美无缺 <BR>所以这次我寄给你一盒录音,希望你能听到它 <BR>我在开着车,时速90,高速公路 <BR>嘿斯林,我灌了五瓶伏特加酒,你估计我不敢开车了吗? <BR>你一定听过Phil Collins的一首歌"In the Air of the Night"(黑夜的空气) <BR>关于一个家伙本能解救一个酒鬼但却没有的故事 <BR>但Phil全看到了,后来他在一场演出时找到了他吗? <BR>That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning <BR>Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy <BR>and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call <BR>I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall <BR></P>

<P>I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it <BR>You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it <BR>And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it <BR>I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me <BR>那和这有点相似,你本能使我脱离酒精的毒害 <BR>现在太迟了,我已吞进1000颗镇静剂,昏昏欲睡~ <BR>而我想要的只是TNN的一封信或一个电话 <BR>告诉你我已经将房间里你所有的照片全部撕了下来 <BR>我爱你斯林,我们本可以在一起,想一想 <BR>你一手将它们全毁了,我诅咒你睡不着觉,夜夜梦魇缠身 <BR>当你发梦我诅咒你睡不着觉夜夜因此尖叫 <BR>我诅咒你被自己的良心吞噬没有我你就要窒息 <BR>See Slim; {*screaming*} Shut up *****! I'm tryin to talk! <BR>Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk <BR>but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you <BR>cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too <BR>Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now <BR>Oh shit, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this shit out? <BR>{*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*} <BR>.. {*brief silence*} .. {*LOUD splash*} <BR>看吧斯林,{尖叫}闭嘴,臭婊子!我在录音! <BR>嘿斯林,那是我的女朋友,她蜷曲在后车箱里 <BR>但我没有割裂她的喉咙,只是绑了起来,看吧,我一点也不像你 <BR>因为窒息而死更痛苦,不管怎样她死是迟早的事 <BR>好了,永别了,差不多开到桥的边缘 <BR>哦,妈的,我居然忘记,那盒TNN的录音带怎样寄出去呢? <BR>{急刹车声}{坠毁声} <BR>{短暂的沉寂}... <BR>Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy <BR>You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she? <BR>Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that <BR>and here's an autograph for your brother, <BR>I wrote it on the Starter cap <BR>I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you <BR>Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you <BR>But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too? <BR>[阿姆] <BR>亲爱的史丹,本想早点给你回信,只是我确实太忙了 <BR>你说你的女朋友怀孕了,几个月了? <BR>看看,十分荣幸听到你给你的女儿起名为“邦尼” <BR>这里付上一个送你弟的亲笔签名 <BR>我将它签在帽沿上 <BR>非常遗憾没能在演出时碰见你,一定是错过你了 <BR>千万别认为我这是故意羞辱你 <BR>但你说的你割手腕的举动是件多么愚蠢荒唐的事啊 <BR>I say that shit just clownin dogg, <BR>c'mon - how ****ed up is you? <BR>You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling <BR>to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some <BR>And what's this shit about us meant to be together? <BR>That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other <BR>I really think you and your girlfriend need each other <BR>or maybe you just need to treat her better <BR>I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time <BR>before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin just fine <BR>我说的那些事只有小丑才会做 <BR>天啊,你究竟是怎么了? <BR>你出了问题,我建议你去看看心理医生 <BR>帮助你尽早走出误区 <BR>还有你说的“我们应该在一起”是什么意思? <BR>那会让我有意避开你 <BR>我衷心希望你和你的女友珍惜对方 <BR>或者也许你要多疼疼女友 <BR>希望你能读到此信,我只想在你伤害你自己之前 <BR>它能及时送到你手上,相信你会好起来的 <BR>if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan <BR>why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan <BR>I just don't want you to do some crazy shit <BR>I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick <BR>Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge <BR>and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid <BR>and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to <BR>Come to think about, his name was.. it was you <BR>Damn! <BR>如果你能放松点,我很荣幸能安慰你,但史丹 <BR>为什么你会这么愚蠢呢?看开点,你的确是我的好歌迷 <BR>但我不愿看到你做出这些疯狂的事 <BR>两个星期前我在报纸上看到类似的报道,那真令我恶心 <BR>一个酗酒的花花公子开车冲出桥栏坠入河中 <BR>还把自己的女友捆在后车箱,她怀了他的孩子 <BR>在他的车子发现一盒录音带,但没说是谁的 <BR>啊~来看看,他的名字...那就是你 <BR>天啊!! </P>
楼主  2006-3-24 03:52:22

显示全部楼层 回复

美迪官方旗舰店2016大促
<P>mtv 地址:<a href="http://www.starfigures.com/music/mtv/eminem_stan_300.asf" target="_blank" ><FONT color=#261cdc>http://www.starfigures.com/music/mtv/eminem_stan_300.asf</FONT></A> <BR>网通:<a href="http://www.starfigures.com/music/mtv/eminem_stan_300.asf" target="_blank" ><FONT color=#261cdc>www.starfigures.com/music/mtv/eminem_stan_300.asf</FONT></A> </P>
<P>Stan 中文歌词 <BR>   <BR>  副歌:Dido  <BR>   <BR>  我的茶凉了,为什么……  <BR>  我的心情总是不好。  <BR>  清晨的雨遮住了我的窗  <BR>  什么也看不到  <BR>  看见的都是灰色。  <BR>  但在墙上却有你的照片,  <BR>  它提醒我,还不算坏,  <BR>  还不算坏……  <BR>   <BR>  [Stan]  <BR>  亲爱的Slim,我写信给你,但你仍未答复。  <BR>  我把我的地址、姓名和电话都留在了信末,  <BR>  秋天里发了两封信,你肯定是没有受到。  <BR>  可能是邮局或是什么地方搞错了。  <BR>  有时我总是把地址写得很潦草。  <BR>  但又能怎样呢?去它的吧!你的女儿好吗?  <BR>  我的女朋友也怀孕了,我就要作爸爸了。  <BR>  如果是女孩,你猜我会叫她什么?  <BR>  我会给她起名叫Bonnie  <BR>  我也读到了你的Ronnie叔叔的事儿,很难过。  <BR>  我有个朋友为了甩了他的婊子而轻生,  <BR>  我知道你也许每天都听到这个,可我是你的超级歌迷  <BR>  我甚至有你和Scam一起做的地下音乐。  <BR>  我的房间里贴满了你的海报和照片。  <BR>  我也喜欢你和Ruckus的歌,那很棒。  <BR>   <BR>  副歌:Dido  <BR>   <BR>  我的茶凉了,为什么……  <BR>  我的心情总是不好。  <BR>  清晨的雨遮住了我的窗  <BR>  什么也看不到  <BR>  看见的都是灰色。  <BR>  但在墙上却有你的照片,  <BR>  它提醒我,还不算坏,  <BR>  还不算坏……  <BR>   <BR>  [Stan]  <BR>  亲爱的Slim,你仍旧没有回信,希望你能抓住计划。  <BR>  我还没疯,我只是认为你TMD不屑于回信给歌迷。  <BR>  如果你不想在剧场外理我,你就可以不理,  <BR>  但至少应该为Matthew签个名。  <BR>  那是我的小弟弟,只有六岁  <BR>  我们在该死的寒风中里等了四个小时,可你只是说了个“不”  <BR>  那个小家伙可是把你当成了他的偶像。  <BR>  他要成为像你那样的人,他比我更喜欢你。  <BR>  我还没疯,只是不喜欢被欺骗。  <BR>  记得我们在丹佛的相遇吗?你说如果我写信,你会回信的  <BR>  看在我们有相同的境遇的份儿上。  <BR>  我也不知道谁是我爸,  <BR>  他总是欺骗妈妈还打她。  <BR>  我能在你的歌里看到自己。所以在那些心情沮丧的日子里,  <BR>  就好听你的歌。  <BR>  只有你的歌能帮我。  <BR>  我甚至咋胸前纹上你的名字。  <BR>  有时我也会割开手腕看它能流多少血。  <BR>  如同肾上腺素一般,那些痛楚向我袭来。  <BR>  我尊敬你,因为你说的一切都是事实。  <BR>  我女友开始嫉妒,因为我每天谈论的只有你  <BR>  但她并不像我如此的了解你,没人能  <BR>  她不会了解有着我们这样经历的人的。  <BR>  记得回信,你将会永远失去我这样的超级歌迷的。  <BR>  你真诚的,Stan  <BR>  此外我们也将会在一起的  <BR>   <BR>  副歌:Dido  <BR>   <BR>  我的茶凉了,为什么……  <BR>  我的心情总是不好。  <BR>  清晨的雨遮住了我的窗  <BR>  什么也看不到  <BR>  看见的都是灰色。  <BR>  但在墙上却有你的照片,  <BR>  它提醒我,还不算坏,  <BR>  还不算坏……  <BR>   <BR>  [Stan]  <BR>   <BR>  亲爱的从不回信的先生。  <BR>  这将是我寄给你最后的邮件了。  <BR>  六个月了,从没有回信——这不是我应得的。  <BR>  我知道你受到了最近的两封信;  <BR>  我在上面清清楚楚的写上了地址。  <BR>  这回是我要寄给你的磁带,我希望你能听到  <BR>  我在车上,在高速路上开90  <BR>  嘿,slim,我喝了第15个伏特加,你说我还能开吗?  <BR>  你知道PhilCollins那首关于救一个落水者的歌“In the Air of the Night”吗  <BR>  但他没有得救  <BR>  那情形就和现在一样,你本可以阻止我溺水的。  <BR>  但现在一切都晚了,我吃了1000片镇定药  <BR>  眼睛睁不开了,我想要的只不过是个该死的回信。  <BR>  我希望您能知道我把你的照片从墙上都撕了下来。  <BR>  我爱你slim。我们本应该在一起的,想想吧  <BR>  现在你把一切都毁了,我想你不会睡着的,一定会梦到这一切。  <BR>  当你梦到时,定会惊叫的  <BR>  我希望你会受到良心的谴责,没有我,你不能呼吸  <BR>  看看吧,slim[尖叫声]婊子,闭嘴!我正在说话  <BR>  嘿,slim,那是我的女友在后备箱中尖叫。  <BR>  但我不会割开她的喉咙,我只是绑住她。  <BR>  我不像你。  <BR>  因为窒息而死会让她更痛苦。  <BR>  好了,该走了,我已经到桥上了,  <BR>  噢,见鬼,我怎么才能把磁带寄出去呢?  <BR>  [车轮摩擦的声音][碰撞声]  <BR>  [短暂的安静][溅起巨大的水花声]  <BR>   <BR>  [Eminem]  <BR>  亲爱的Stan,我本打算尽快回信给你,但最近太忙了。  <BR>  你说你的女朋友怀孕了,多长时间了。  <BR>  你能给你女儿起那个名字,我真的感到十分高兴。  <BR>  这里有给你弟弟的签名,  <BR>  我写在了信的一开始  <BR>  很抱歉在演唱会上没能见到你,我肯定时错过了  <BR>  不要认为我写那些歌是故意让你难过的  <BR>  可你却说你也喜欢割腕  <BR>  我唱那些只是说着玩的。  <BR>  嘿,你还好吗?  <BR>  你有些小麻烦Stan,我想你需要些建议来帮帮你了。  <BR>  你说我们将会在一起是什么意思?  <BR>  这种话让我不想和你见面  <BR>  我想你和你的女友确实是相互需要的  <BR>  也许你应该对她好一些  <BR>  希望你能读到这封信,但愿它能赶在你伤害自己前寄到。  <BR>  只要放松一些,我想你会好起来的  <BR>  很高兴我可以激励你,但你为何那样疯狂  <BR>  我只要你做一个歌迷  <BR>  我不想再看到你说疯话了  <BR>  两周前的一个新闻让我感到不安  <BR>  一个家伙开车冲到了桥下  <BR>  后备箱里是他怀孕的女友  <BR>  在车上还找到了一盒磁带  <BR>  可他们没说磁带是给谁的……  <BR>  想想看,他的名字是……是你  <BR>  该死的! </P>
楼主  2006-3-24 03:53:10

显示全部楼层 回复

<P>唉~~~</P>
<P>虽然觉得这个Stan对EM的喜爱太过了,近乎一种变态~~~</P>
<P>但每次听这首歌心灵都会被深深的撼动............</P>
<P>不能拥有美好童年的人真的太可怜了........</P>
<P>这是继《LIFE‘S A STRUGGLE》和《安可》之后第三首让我想哭的RAP~~~~~~~</P>
楼主  2006-3-24 04:01:33

显示全部楼层 回复

<P>[MP=480,360,true]http://deraradio.com/playlist/English/Hiphop/Eminem/Eminem_-_Stan-ft_dido.rm[/MP]</P>
<P>想在帖子里放这首歌,可怎么搞都出来的是这个连接~~~~</P>
<P>无奈哦~</P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-23 21:34:59编辑过]

楼主  2006-3-24 05:07:31

显示全部楼层 回复

<P>唉~~~</P>
<P>刚刚看到EM在欧洲巡演LONDON时唱这首歌,他痛苦的捶胸,眼睛里含着泪~~</P>
<P>歇斯底里的叫喊着“I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me”</P>
<P>心里真不是滋味啊~ <br></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-23 21:19:24编辑过]

楼主  2006-3-24 05:08:00

显示全部楼层 回复

那手稿不错^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

太棒了~

返回顶部