BOOM

分享
<P>BOOM: </P>
<P>I never knew that a kid like me <BR>Could take his mic around the world and flash the big S.D. <BR>And rock the masses, from Madrid to Calabassas <BR>Tijuana, Mexico, bootleg demos in Tokyo <BR>They know me though, ‘cause I be puttin’ in work <BR>Commit my life to rebirth, well respected, ‘cause that’s my word <BR>I’m sure you heard, about a new sound going around <BR>She might have left my hood, but she was born in my town </P>
<P>We rep. the South, so what you talking about <BR>I’m not running off my mouth, I know this without a doubt <BR>‘Cause if you know these streets, then these streets know you <BR>When it’s time to handle business, then you know what to do <BR>Me and my crew, we stay true, old skool or new <BR>Many were called, but the chosen are few <BR>We rise to the top, what you want Just in case you forgot <BR>Rush the stage, grab my mic, show me what you got </P>
<P>b-section <BR>You didn’t know, thought we was new on the scene <BR>Well, it’s alright! It’s alright! <BR>I know you know, I see you smiling at me <BR>Well, it’s alright! It’s alright! </P>
<P>chorus <BR>Boom! Here comes the Boom! <BR>Ready or not, here comes the boys from the South <BR>Boom! Here comes the Boom! <BR>How you like me now </P>
<P>bridge <BR>Is that all you got <BR>I’ll take your best shot.</P>

阿里云降价50%
~`````````看不懂~````````[em06]

返回顶部